AUSTRALIA INTERNSHIPS PROGRAM
Australia Internship Program
Australia is a young, vibrant and friendly country, offering quality education and an exciting lifestyle. If you are looking for an irresistible combination of outstanding academics and a life with liveliness and endless opportunities for career growth Australia is the place to be.
Hospitality (Culinary, F&B and Front Office)
• Must be between 18 – 30 years of age.
• Must have recently completed government recognized Diploma / Degree course in areas of internship
and should apply within 18 months of completing the course.
• Must have 6-24 months work experience on completion of course and currently working in a 4 / 5 star
hotel in the selected internship department.
• Ability to perform required tasks physically. A keen, motivated, flexible and professional attitude.
• Flexibility: Willing to work in any Australian city, including rural and remote locations. Globally recognized
• Copy of an IELTS test with an average band score of 4.5 based on the four components. This test should
have been taken within the last 12 months.
6 – 8 months from submission of full set of documents and payment of 1st installment of
Australian company.Paid Internship Fields: Tourism & Hotel Management/ Culinary Management
Hourly Wage / Monthly Income
The allowance differs depending on the sector, company, position, and weekly hours worked. But generally, the
hourly wage is between 19 AUD – 25 AUD.
Australian Company will assist the participant with temporary accommodation arrangements depending on the
need/ interest of the participant. Some employers will provide onsite accommodation; some will offer offsite
accommodation assistance. If no accommodation is offered Australian Company will assist the applicant with a 3
day hostel accommodation arrangement if required by the applicant at participants cost.