Study In UK
The best opportunity to study in UK with Top Universities. To know more details about Universities, Eligibility and Scholarship contact Global Educonnects.
Why Study In UK?
Study in UK Consultant in Mumbai, India. The UK education system is flexible, so you can study in a way that suits your lifestyle and career aspirations. When you study in the UK you meet people from different nationalities, share their backgrounds, and discovering new perspectives. The UK institutions consistently rank among the best in the world and qualifications are internationally valued and recognized.
EDUCATIONS IN UK
Bachelor’s Degree Tuition Fees (£) / Year 8,000 – 16,000 durations 3-4 years
Master’s Degree Tuition Fees (£) / Year 10,000 – 25,000 durations 1 years MBA 13,000 – 35,000Tuition Fees (£) / Year durations 1 years
- Academic Excellence
- Assured Quality & Recognition
- Post-Study Work Opportunities
- Cultural Diversity
- Student Development
- UK Universities Are More Affordable
- Develop Excellent Language Skills
- Free Health Care Services
- Get your master’s degree in the UK within 1 Year
- UK graduates have a 98% Employability rate.
- Get admission from top universities in the UK
- Master’s degree at as low as INR 7 Lakhs
- 50 of the top 100 universities are in the UK
- 2 years of post-study work permit
- Do part-time up to 20 hours a week and 40 hours during holidays
- Up to 100% of Scholarships available to do masters in the UK
- Wide variety of Scholarships available for Indian Students
The Average Salary in the UK after a master’s for students is around £34,500 six months after graduation. A Masters’s salary in the UK depends on the specialization taken. Master of Arts can earn around £33,000. Master of Engineering can earn up to £41,000. Thus, it can rightly be said that Masters’s graduate salary UK numbers are quite high.
The Current Bachelor’s graduate salary in the UK is around £23,000. However, reports suggest that a graduate in the UK has the potential of earning a salary between £24,000 and £40,000. There are several factors affecting the earning potential of a graduate in the United Kingdom. These include the industry, the employer, the competition prevailing in the market, and the location of the employee. Recent graduates who are looking for employment opportunities in the UK should carry out an extensive search of the job market to find proper income. The average Bachelor’s graduate salary in the UK is expected to reach a margin of £30,000 shortly.