Global Educonnects


The J-1 visa in the United States is for people who wish to take part in work-and-study-based exchange and visitor programs in the U.S. These programs are sponsored by an educational or other nonprofit institution, which must be accredited through the Exchange Visitor Program designated by the U.S. State Department. J-1 exchange visitors come to the United States to teach, study, receive training or demonstrate special skills. The J1 visa is meant for students who need practical training that is not available to them in their home country, and the training must be directly related to their academic program.

Placement International’s visa service is available to participants in the Intern and Trainee categories within the following fields:
  • Business, Management, Commerce, and Finance
  • Hospitality and Tourism
  • Information, Media, and Communications
  • Public Administration and Law
  • The Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics


Participate in a training program for up to 12 or 18 months
Obtain a Social Security number
Obtain a U.S. driver’s license


  • Eligibility for Career Training (Duration 3 – 12 Months in Hospitality and 3-18 Months in Other Areas)
  • Must be related to the field of study or experience.
  • Practical and functional command of the English language.
  • Must have a university degree or professional certificate from an institution AND at least one year of additional related experience outside of the U.S after completion of the course.
  • OR
  • Five years of experience outside of the US, in the field of training.

Please note:

  • Visa extension beyond 12 months is not possible
  • You can return to the USA on another visa after you return home without overstaying.
  • Remain employed/occupied till you get visa approval.
  • Candidates usually earn US $ 1,500 – 3,000.

For more information:

Bridge USA Program 

Enquire Now

Get Direction