France Internship Programs
France, popular for its wines and cheese are attracting globetrotters across the world. The tourism industry is highly developed as it receives the highest number of foreign tourists. This has led to a huge demand for the hotel workforce. In France, you can find hotels ranging from the modest to the most luxurious for starting your hospitality career. The country is known for its employee-friendly labor laws that include a minimum wage and standard benefits for permanent employees as well interns.
- Food & Beverages
- Front Office (Intermediate level French will be an advantage)
Must be enrolled in the relevant degree or diploma course in Hospitality Studies
- Must be enthusiastic
- Eager to experience new ways of life
- Willing to work very hard to understand the global competition for jobs
- Willing to take inspiration from citizens of other countries
- Willing to work in an entry-level position
- Program duration 3 – 6 months / 6 – 12 months
3-4 months from the date of submission of a complete set of documents.